This book is "Objective Economics For Competitive Examinations" designed to provide an in-depth knowledge in various branches of Economics. The multiple choice questions in this book would serve to enhance one`s knowledge in the field of economics. This book is highly useful for students preparing for various competitive examinations like NET, SET, IAS, IES and examination of all sorts in economics. Apart from this, it will also be useful for regular university and college level examinations. This book will help the students to improve their self-confidence in facing the examinations by way of self-examination.
- All major branches of economics are fully covered.
- All objective type pattern questions are framed to help the students to perform boldly in examinations.
- More than 6,000 questions, covering the various aspects, from the origin of economics to recent developments like globalization and WTO.
- Answer key is also provided.
2. Theory of Consumer Behaviour
3. Theory of Production
4. Theory of Product Pricing
5. Theory of Factor Pricing
6. Welfare Economics
2. Circular Flow and National Income
3. Macroeconomic Theory
4. Monetary Theory
5. Theories of Business Cycle
6. Macro Economic Policy and Theories of Distribution
3. MONEY AND BANKING
2. Theories of Money
4. Financial Institutions and Policies
5. International Financial Institutions
4. PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Meaning of Planning and Development
2. Theories of Economic Development
3. Growth Models
4. Domestic Measures for Economic Development
5. International Measures for Economic Development
6. Problems of Development and Planning
7. Issues in Planning and Development
5. INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS
1. The Pure Theory of International Trade
2. Commercial Policy
3. Balance of Payments
4. International Economic Relations
6. PUBLIC FINANCE
7. INDIAN ECONOMY
1. Structure of Indian Economy
2. Basic Issues in Agriculture