Business Law covers the legal and regulatory aspects of formation and discharge and Contracts, Sale of Goods, Law of Partnership, Negotiable Instruments, Corporate Law, Consumer Protection, Cyber Laws and Information Technology Act, etc. It is a very useful book, not only to the students of B.Com., B.B.A., M.Com., and MBA courses but also to the professionals and consultants.
Distinctive Features -
- The Provisions / Sections of the relvant Acts have been grouped systematically and discussed topic-wise, point-by-point throughout the text.
- Important judicial decisions Case Laws have been incorporated.
- Illustrated Problems, Leading Cases and Practical Problems are given in each chapter.
1. Law of Contract Agreement And Contract
2. Offer and Acceptance
3. Consideration and Capacity
4. Free Consent
5. Object and Public Policy
6. Contingent and Quasi Contracts
7. Discharge of Contract
8. Breach of Contract
9. Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee
10. Contract of Bailment and Pledge
11. Contract of Agency
12. Contracts of Sale of Goods
13. Performance of Contract of Sale
14. The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
15. Promissory Note and Bill of Exchange
16. Cheque and Demand Draft
17. The Nature of a Company
18. Formation of a Company
21. Meetings and Resolutions
22. Winding up
23. The Consumer Protection Act, 1986
24. Cyber Laws and the Information Technology Act, 2000