The book "Analysis of Financial Statements" for management students like MBA, PGDBM, MFC, MBE, MFM. This book is also useful for teachers and students of Finance, Commerce, CS students, ICWA Students, B.Com. students and M.Com. students/professionals/research institutions / companies / businessmen.
The views expressed in this book are of author`s own. I have taken help of the various financial statements of companies while explaining the comparative position. I have also taken a few quotes against which I have given proper reference.
|Book Content of Analysis of Financial Statements
|1. Revision of Balance Sheet Fundamentals
2. Revision of Profit and Loss Account Fundamentals
3. Indian Accounting Standards
4. Indian Accounting Standards vs. US GAAP
5. Cash Flow Analysis
6. Assessing Business Performance
7. Free Cash Flows to Equity and Firm
8. Advanced Accounting Concepts
9. Economic Value Added