A Course in Computer of Information Technology is incomplete without a paper on 'Software Engineering'. All undergraduate as well as postgraduate course in Computer Engineering. Computer Science as well as Computer Application from Universities like Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Chennai, Bengluru have a compulsory course in Software Engineering. The book covers latest trends in software Engineering, with appropriate supporting examples, diagrams and casestudoes.
Following are the salient features of this book:
- Covers different concepts related to SDLC
- Includes recent trends in software engineering
- Lot of example supporting theoretical concepts
- Sample solved case studies on software design tools
- Exercise at the end of every chapter
- Explains concepts in simple language, easily understood by undergraduate students.
- Focuses on latest updates in software engineering field that can be useful to postgraduate students.
- Dedicated chapter on case for practice.
|Book Content of Software Engineering
|1. Introduction to System Concept
2. Introduction to Software Engineering
3. Requirement Analysis
4. Development Methodologies
5. Analysis and Design Tools
6. Structured System Design
7. Software Testing
8. Case Studies