An Indispensable Book for Achieving Success in IIT JEE, Roorkee University Engineering Entrance and other Engineering Entrance Examinations.
This book comprehensively covers all the topics in the syllabi of IIT JEE, Roorkee University Engineering Entrance and other Engineering Entrance Examination. Divided into 41 chapters, each begins with important relations for solving numerical problems followed by objective type question with answers. The book contents an exhaustive list of objective type question from IIT JEE and Roorkee University Engineering Entrance Examinations updated till the year 2002. Features.
- A wide range of objective type questions with answers.
- Systems approach to objective type questions.
- Exhaustive up to date objective type questions from IIT JEE and Roorkee University Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- Standard of Objective type questions higher than the standard of question asked in other entrance examination of various states and universities.
- Solved questions papers of IIT JEE Screening Test, 2001 and 2002.
- Models test papers
- A very rich appendices.
|Book Content of Digital Electronics
- Number Systems/Boolean Algebra
- Basic Logic Gates
- Logic Families and IC Specification
- Multiplexers-Demultiplexers, Encoder-Decoder
- Flip-flops, Counters and Registers
- A/D and D/A Converters