Liberalization has offered a lot of opportunities for enterprises to expand their businesses beyond the boundaries of their home country. This has prompted many corporate to look at new markets to expand their businesses. Special knowledge and expertise is required to manage this new opportunity of included this subject in the curriculum at under graduate level. Mumbai university has proactively added this subject for B.Com. degree in Banking and Insurance. Not many books are available addressing the need of the students in this subject. Therefore, this book is written keeping the syllabus of the above degree course in mind.
The book has thirteen chapters covering each of the topics of the syllabus. the book is written in most lucid way for easy understanding of the student community. References are given at the end of each chapter so that students and teachers can refer higher level books, in case of need. Questions are given at the end of each chapter to enable the students to prepare for the examination.
The purpose of this book is to meet the academic requirements of undergraduate students of Mumbai Universtiy, pursuing their B.Com degree in Banking and Insurance.
|Book Content of International Business
- Introduction of International Business
- International Business in 21st Century
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Legal Aspects of International Business
- Economic Intergration
- International Strategy
- Internatonal Marketing
- Transational Corporations
- International Human Resources Management
- International Financial Markets
- Exports Finance and Risk Management
- International Business Environment in India
- Balance of Payment, Role of IMF and World Bank
University Board Papers