The book covers research papers in different areas of management. The topics covered include investment, green marketing, e-learning, e-commerce, tourism sector, IFRS, media entertainment, advertising, marketing, banking, insurance, finance, HR, CSR, ethics and etc.
This book contains 31 research papers. Research work helps an academician to keep abreast of the developments thereby enriching and enhancing the teaching experiences of the students. Research works help the corporate world to innovate new processes and products. Work pressures and commitments, however, often times do not permit a researcher to go through heavy literature. This book can therefore be a quick reference guide for researchers in different areas of management. Globalization, privatization and liberalization coupled with innovations in ICT have resulted in explosion of knowledge. A proper and calibrated research can help in knowledge management and harness the same for the benefit of human kind.
The matrix for survival at Individual level as well as at the corporate level has indeed become complex. In today`s globalized world, every individual and organization needs to compete to survive and grow. Knowledgeable workforce with a forward looking management can help an organization to stay in competition. This book covers many emerging trends in different areas of commerce and management research.
Whatever you vividly imagine,
And enthusiastically act upon...
Must inevitably come to pass!
1. Assessing Effectiveness of Alternate Banking Channels for Reshaping Marketing Strategies
2. A Study on the Multi-dimensional Aspects of Operational Risk Management in Bank Branches in India
3. Employee Empowerment for Organization Growth
4. Indian Consumer Preferences and Retailer Perceptions to Branded Products in Global Scenario
5. Contemporary and Innovative Management Practices in Performance Appraisal
6. A Methodology to Assess Governance in Educational Institutions
7. Social Enterprise as a Marketing Tool for Sustainability
8. Global Warming and Green Marketing
9. HR Strategies for Indian Organizations during Challenging Times
10. Bank and MFI-Strategic Partnership for Sustainability in Micro Finance in India