This book will serve as an useful companion to the students of MBA, BBA, BE, B.Sc. Course of all Universities Researches, Teachers, Industrialist, Planner and the Public at large.
The environmental issue is the buzzword today, all over the world. News papers invariably print reports about environmental issues like global warming, pollution of life supporting system such as air, water and land, water conservation, wild life protection, energy conservation loss of biodiversity, dams and rehabilitation of displaced persons and many others which affect the human beings and animals.
Environment is mainly concerned with the interactions between human activities and the natural world. When we talk of economic growth and development it is bound to utilize the scarce and non-renewable resources kept as hidden treasure by the mother earth. For a sustainable development it is highly imperative to use these natural resources religiously and judiciously and there is need for protection of the environment.
1. Environment Management - A Critical Approach
2. Energy Management
3. Energy Production and Trade
4. Climate Change
5. The Methane Threat from Indian Dams
6. Ecosystem Concept
7. Environmental Standards
8. Audit Producer
9. Environment Laws
10. Environmental Clearances
11. The patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
12. Environmental Management and Valuation
13. Green Marketing
14. Environmental Accounting/ Green Accounting
15. Environmental Ethics
16. Business and Environmental
17. Forest and Biodiversity Management
18. Environmental Pollution
19. Disaster Management
20. Human Population and the Environment
21. Social Issues and Environment