Risk Management is an integral part of corporate planning. It envisages a systematic approach for identification, measurement and control of a variety of risks faced by an organization. It continues to grow in importance and complexity. One reason is that the top management is becoming more aware of how sound risk management helps to minimize losses. With the growth of professional risk management, insurance and derivatives have become more popular devices for handling business risks.
The objective at the outset was to write a book that meet the requirements of students of management coursers who generally wish to acquire an understanding of markets which exist for managing both insurable and non-insurable risks. Due care is taken to make use of the data relating to derivatives market in India to illustrate concepts and models of risk management.
1. Risk Management
2. Managements of Pure Risk and Insurance
3. Insurance Industry-Regulation and Development
4. Pricing and Development of Insurance Products and Claims Management
5. Introduction to Derivatives
6. Forwards and Futures
7. Fundamentals or Options
8. Options-Hedging Strategies and Valuation
9. Forward Rate Agreements (FRAs) and SWAPS
10. Marsures of Risk