The solution of environmental pollution, solicits concentrated multidisciplinary concerted endeavour. Ignorance of law is no excuse. However ignorance of fact, what the law is and where to locate it, particularly, in the case of environmental laws, which are techno-legal character, may become a casualty for polluter, preventer and sufferer.
This book provides a coherent and integrated picture of all the laws related to environment, supplemented with technical aspects of its implementation.
It covers Environmental Protection Act, 1986, Environmental Rules, Laws related to handling of Hazardous Chemicals, Factory Act, Laws on water, Air pollution, Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991.
This book will serve as guideand reference book and techno-legal manual for the day to day use of lawyers, industries, judges, techno-crates, secretaries, consultants, government and semi-government departments, research scholars.
Here is complete code on the Environment Laws. It includes latest and up-to-date laws.
1. Environment Protection Act, 1986.
2. Environmental Protection Rules.
3. Laws Related with Water and Air Pollution.
4. Guidelines Issued by Government of India.
5. Code of Criminal Procedure and Environmental Protection.
6. Laws Related with Handing of Hazardous Chemicals.
7. Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991.
1. Awareness about Environment. Introduction, twenty-Six Principles, Chipko Movement, Non-Aligned Conference
2. The Environment Protection Act, 1986
3. Notification under Environmental (Protection) Act, 1986
4. Environment Protection Rules, 1986
5. Environmental (Protection) Rules1987
6. Environmental Protection Rules, 1988
7. Emergence of Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974
8. The Water (Prevention and Pollution) Act, 1974
9. Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution)
10. The Air (Prevention and control of Polluation) Act, 1981
11. Laws Relating to Hazardous substances and Factories Act, 1948
12. Environmental Laws and Implementation
13. Important Provisions of the Recently Enacted Environmental Statutes, as Relevant to Industries
14. Factories Act – A Statute on Safety and Health in Factories
15. Safety and Health Requirements under Factories Act, 1948
16. Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 and Environmental Protection
17. Guidelines Issued by Government of India
18. Wildlife Conservation
19. The Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991