The Present book is a collection of objective type of questions, which are strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus of CBSC (Common Core). However the book is also useful to entrance examinations of various states.
Some of the unique features of the present book are:
1. Contains over 6500 problems (out of which 3350 problems from various entrance examinations, which includes, Karnataka, COMED-K, AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET, Delhi (CEE), Kerala etc.) with complete solution on the basis that one really needs to answer the objective type questions.
Comprehensive review of the subject matter in the beginning of each chapter.
Solutions to problems are given in such a way it cuts your study time by eliminating the extraneous material which is not really needed to solve the objective type questions.
4. Result, which are appropriately called as "Time Saving Result" (TSR) are incorporated in almost all the chapter. These result are useful in answering the objective type questions in short time (in the sense to save time to answer the questions which need ‘more’ time).
5. Questions from the previous years papers of CET Karnataka are incorported.
If one wants to get a firm hold on the technique of answering the objective type questions, firstly he/she has to review comprehensively the basic material associated to the chapter under consideration, then he/she to master the result the results that are given under "Time Saving Result" (TSR) which gives a confidence to answer the questions in a befitting manner.
The time Saving Results can also be used as a supplement to reinforce and strengthen the theory and problems that one study with actual text of mathematics.
Contents in Volume - 1 -
Part A : Algebra
1. Sets, Relations and Functions
2. Mathematical Reasoning
4. Mathematical Induction and Summation of Finite Series
5. Quadratic Equations and Expressions
6. Permutation and Combinations
7. Binomial Theorem
8. Matrices and Determinants
9. Linear Inequalities
10. Complex Numbers
Contents in Volume - 2 -
Part B : Analytical Geometry
1. Coordinate System, Locus and Straight Line
2. Pair of Lines
Part C : Trignometry
1. Measurement of Angles, Trigonometric Ratios and Relation Between Sides and Angles of a Triangle
2. Invers Trigonometric Ratios
3. General Solution of Trigonometric Equations
Contents in Volume - 3 -
Part A : Vectors and Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
1. Vectors and their Applications
2. Three Dimensional Geometry
Part B : Differential Calculus
1. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
3. Application of Differentiation
4. Maxima and Minima
Contents in Volume - 4 -
Part C : Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
1. Indefinite Integral
2. Definite Integrals and its Application
3. Differential Equations
Part D : Probability, Statistics and Linear Programming
2. Statistics - Measure of Dispersion
3. Linear Programming