Financial independence and security is something we are all constantly striving to achieve. Today’s individuals and families receive a lot of opportunities but also face as many challenges. This book Personal Wealth Management – A Complete Guide makes a compelling case for how and why we should take control of our wealth and invest towards our long-term goals.
- The importance of being hands-on with your wealth.
- Identifying your risk profile and making sensible investment decisions.
- Understanding and managing your financial obligations.
- Knowing all your investment options and planning accordingly.
1. Personal Wealth Management – An Overview
2. Assets, Asset Class and Asset Allocation
3. Immovable Properly – Real Estate
4. Movable Properties
5. Government Bonds and Other Securities
6. Deposits – Bank and Corporate
7. Mutual Funds
8. Shares and Stock Market
10. Derivatives and Commodities Market
11. Business Ventures
12. Liabilities – Personal and Family Obligations
13. Credit Cards – A Debt / Death Trap
14. Insurance – Life, Health, General
15. Proposed Direct Tax Code
16. Personal Wealth Management – Your Vision and Mission
17. Scams – Beware
18. Some Real Life Experiences
19. Forms and Charts