I am happy to present the first edition of my book Costing Methods to our fellow faculty members, and the student community.
The salient features of this book are :
- The outline of this text book is prepared by a faculty who has been an authority in practical subjects like Accountancy, Finance and Taxation.
- It is written in a simple language and at a level understandable by the student community.
- It covers all the topics of the syllabus prescribed by the Bangalore University.
- It Contains many illustrations and exercises for the problems part of the syllabus.
- It is the fruit of about three decades of teaching experience and the academic excellence obtained from therein.
- Teaching methods which make topics simple and understandable by everyone have been liberally used in writing this book.
Chapter 1. Introduction to Costing Methods
Chapter 2. Job Costing
Chapter 3. Batch Costing
Chapter 4. Process Costing
Chapter 5. Contract Costing
Chapter 6. Operating Costing