One must read this research based book for achieving the dream of becoming dynamic and proactive enterpriser.
- Dr. P.C. Shejwalkar, Founder, Pune University MBA Centre, Professor Emeritus and Author
This book is full of knowledge and wisdom. It is for the readers to comprehend and put to use to make a success in any type of business.
A Word to overseas investors: India with its 1.2 billion plus population, and largest pool of engineers, scientists and managers in the world, is undoubtedly a land of opportunities. It is for the marketers of the world as well as for the investors who would like to set up their businesses in India. More than 40% of this population can afford to buy anything and everything in the world. What is required is to understand this market and the customers thereof, and then to chalk out a winning strategy. You cannot go wrong.
- Dr. Dilip M. Sarwate, CMC, FIMC, Professor Emeritus
"Indian Ex-Servicemen can play a vital role in reconstruction of Indian infrastructure and this book can be a good motivator for them."
- Brig (Retd.) Dr. Rajiv Divekar, Director, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Symbiosis International University
This book will compel the academia to think of innovative pedagogy for handling subjects like Entrepreneurship.
- Dr. Milind Pande, Project Director, MIT School of Telecom
An exact approach to understand the Indian business environment for business houses overseas. A great motivator for young entrepreneurs in India to start at the bottom of the pyramid, original thinking and identify research topics from the dots.
- Himalaya Publishing House