This book edition on "Consumer Behaviour", is as per the new syllabus prescribed for the BBA, students of the Bangalore University. The text is precise, easy to understand and made interesting with the usage of many Indian examples. The questions and skill development activities provided at the end of chapter will help all readers, especially the BBA, students of Bangalore University to grasp the concepts and its applications very easily. Further certain additional 'Skill Development Exercises' developed by the Bangalore University have been provided for towards the end of the book.
1. Introduction to Consumer Behaviour
2. Individual Determinants of Consumer Behaviour
3. Environmental Determinants of Consumer Behaviour
4. Consumer's Decision Making Process
5. Consumer satisfaction & Consumerism