We are happy to present the first edition of "Environment and public Health" written for students of UG courses of Bangalore University. The purpose of this book is to provide an introduction to the various issues of environment and public health.
We consider this book is useful for understanding purposes through students as well as professionals. This is an attempt to provide the students with through undersatnding of the environment and public health. In weiting this book we have benefited enrmously from the real ingormation of WHO and Indian Government website regarding "Environment" and "Public Health"
1. Linkages between Environment and Health
2. Climate Change and Implications on Public Health
3. Diseases in Contemporary Society
4. Perspectives and Interventions in Public Health
5. Environmental Management Policies and Practices