The book has been written strictly as per the syllabus prescribed by the Telegana University for their B.Com., Third Semester.
The salient features of the book are :
1. The subject matter has been dealt with exhaustively in a limited space without compromising with the needs of the students.
2. Complete solutions to unsolved exercises have been given to help the students and the teachers as well.
3. MCQs, short answer questions and fill in the blanks have been appended at the end of each chapter to give conceptual understanding to the readers.
4. A large number of questions selected from the question papers of different universities have been given as solved examples to apprise the students about the latest trends.
1. Introduction to Statistics
2. Statistical Investigation and planning
3. Presentation of Statistical Data
4. Measures of Central Tendency (Statistical Averages)
5. Measures of Dispersion
6. Skewness and Kurtosis