DBMS plays a major role in many organizations. This book is mainly designed to cover the new syllabus of T.Y. B.Sc. and T.Y. B.Com., Semester V, i.e., DBMS. Apart from that, it is also useful for Engineering students as well.
This book covers Overview of DBMS, File-based systems, ER Model, Relational Model, SQL, and PL/SQL.
This book is drafted to facilitate easy understanding of DBMS with clear and simple examples. SQL, and PL/SQL examples can be practiced by students in their respective labs.
1. Fundamentals of Database Management System
2. Database Management System
3. Data Model
4. Components and Interfaces of Database Management System
5. DBMS Vendors and their Products
6. Entity Relationship Model
7. Enhanced Entity Relationship Model
8. Relational Model
9. Relational Algebra
10. Relational Calculus
11. Structured Query Language
16. Exceptions Handling