Contains Over 6500 problems (out of which 3350 problems from various entrance examinations, which includes, Karnataka, COMED-K, AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET, Delhi (CEE), Kerala etc.) with complete solution on the basis that one really needs to answer the objective type questions.
Comprehensive review of the subject matter in the beginning of each chapter.
Solutions to problems are given in such a way it cuts your study time by eliminating the extraneous material which is not really needed to solve the objective type questions.
Time Saving Results (TSR) to solve many objective type questions in short time.
Contents in Volume -1
Part A : Algebra
1. Sets, Relations and Functions
2. Mathematical Reasoning
4. Mathematical Induction and Summation of Finite Series
5. Quadratic Equations and Expressions
6. Permutation and Combinations
7. Binomial Theorem
8. Matrices and Determinants
9. Linear Inequalities
10. Complex Numbers
Part B : Analytical Geometry
1. Coordinate System, Locus and Straight Line
2. Pair of Lines
Part C : Trigonometry
1. Measurement of Angles, Trigonometric Ratios and Relation Between Sides and Angles of a Triangle.
2. Inverse Trigonometric Ratios
3. General Solution of Trigonometric Equations
Contents in Volume -2
Part A : Vectors and Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
1. Vectors an their Applications
2. Three Dimensional Geometry
Part B : Differential Calculus
1. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
3. Application of Differentiation
4. Maxima and Minima
Part C : Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
1. Indefinite Integral
2. Definite Integrals and its application
3. Differential Equations
Part D : Probabiity, Statistics and Linear Programming
2. Statistics Meassure of Dispersion
3. Linear Programming