Content provided in this book would help the students across the globe to learn English Language, and equip them to take competitive exams with confidence.
LIC, COMEDK, JIPMER, BITSAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, CTET, TOEFL, CAT, MAT, BBA, BBS, CDS, NDA, GIC.
Banks:- Andhra Bank, UCO, Central Bank, Indian Bank, SBI, Corporation Bank, Bank of Baroda, PNB.
- To ensure that English Language learners move beyond basic comprehension for acquisition of the complex skills of learning English in the 21st century.
- To withstand the convergence of computer technology especially for learning English Language.
- Initiative in bringing about leadership in Classroom Management.
- To bring about practical orientation or experiential learning in English.
- To propose to be an effective instructor in English, enhancing good LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing) Communication Skills in English.
1. Importance of Spelling
2. Variation in Spelling
3. How to Practice Vocabulary
4. How to Practice Spelling?