The book on "Field Sales Management" for the benefit of the students, teachers and young executives engaged in sales and marketing of products and services. Field sales is the activity of selling products and services outside the office environment. The book covers the syllabi on Field Sales Management and Management of Sales Force of most Indian Universities. The book contains field examples, figures, tables and practical questions to enable the students to understand the concepts and application of Sales Management principles.
The book is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 deals with concepts and application of sales management and Part 2 covers Sales planning, implementation and control and recent issues in Field Sales Management.
Salient Features -
- Fiels Sales is the activity of selling products and services outside the office environment. The first edition of the book on Field Sales Management is specially designed to meet the needs of students who are undergoing Graduate and Post Groduate Studies in Management / Commerce (Full time, Part time and Distance Education) and Sales Executives engaged in selling products and services.
- Covers the syllabi on Sales Management and Management of Sales Force of most Indian Universities.
- Deals with Sales Management, Personal Selling and Salesmanship.
- Integrated presentation of the text with figures, tables and field examples.
Part - I
1. Nature and Scope of Sales Management
3. Personal Selling
4. Sales Organisation
5. Product Policies
6. Promotion Policies
7. Pricing Policies
8. Distribution Policies
9. Recruitment and Selection of Sales Force
10. Training of Sales Force
11. Compensating and Motivating the Sales Force
12. Performance Evaluation of Sales Force
Part - II
1. Sales Planning
2. Sales Call Planning and Implementation
3. Sales Forecasting
4. Sales Territory Management
5. Sales Budget and Sales Target
6. Sales Control
7. Ethical and Legal Issues in Sales Management
8. Use of Technology in Sales Management
9. Relationship Selling
10. Challenges in Sales Management