Public Relations is an activity of building relationships in order to advance, and uphold the reputation of any organization in the community. Consequently, PR practitioners need to stimulate their innovative thinking and capacities in vexing times. The swings and trends in PR discipline, allied dimensions, social media league and crisis communication has led to the resilient growth in PR. Apparently, diverse facets akin to media tools, corporate advertising, media relations, NGO activism, and brand-product campaigns are covered in the revised edition as refined features of the book.
The PR domain and its twist and development have been covered under "Introduction to Public Relations (in Mass Media)". The events with latest updates are incorporated in this edition. It has a racy and frenzy style of narrating with the features such as Mind Chows, Practical Insights, Relook and Guidepost with Corporate Snapshots. The book proves to be a companion for PR, marketing, communication management and media to boot.
1. Introduction to Public Relations in Mass Media
2. Public Relations, Public Opinion and Publicity
3. Public Relations Marketing and Advertising
4. Objectives of Public Relations
5. Public Relations Communications
6. Corporate Image Management
7. Public Relation Tools
8. Introduction to Digital
9. PR Process with Campaign
10. PR and Crisis Management
11. Social Responsibilities and Public Relations
12. Code of Ethics in Public Relations Management
Model Test Paper