Each and every incorporated Company in India, as well as Foreign Company having place of business in India, need to follow the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and the Rules and Regulations made thereunder. For 'ease of doing business', it is essential to simplify the code of the Companies Act, 2013, so that the entrepreneurs and other stakeholders can understand the requirements of compliances of the Companies Act, 2013. This book has been written on this thought only.
This book contains a brief discussions, compliances procedures of the routinely used provisions, its procedural formalities and includes format of documents, sample applications, resolutions, etc. to be used for compliances of various provisions of the Act, 2013.
This book may serve as a ready reckoner of the Companies Act, 2013 and corporate executives, specially start-up entrepreneurs will get huge benefits from this book and get an fair idea about the Companies Act, 2013.
The author has considered the need of students of CS, CA, ICWA and Law subjects. Students will get the practical procedural tips of the Companies Act, 2013 from this book.
Also, this book contains tips of compliances of SEBI (LODR) 2015, whenever required. Therefore, this book will serve as an assets for all Companies in India, whether it is Private Limited, Public Limited, Listed, or going to be Listed shortly or unlisted Company.
Salient Features -
- Contains a Compliance Chart;
- Contains a separate list of Compliance required for each classes of companies;
- Contains a brief Compliance Procedure to implement various transactions;
- Contains relevant Application Format, Resolutions and other related documents;
- A format of compliance Status Maintenance Chart has also been given for Corporates / Professionals;
- Guide as ready reckoner to comply with various provisions of Companies Act, 2013;
- Complete coverage of E-Voting / Private Placement / Right Issues, etc. incorporated;
- Hints of SEBI (LODR), 2015 Compliances for Listed Company or a company going to be listed has also been incorporated.
2. Compliance Chart - Companies Act, 2013
3. Statutory Registers to be Maintained under Companies Act, 2013
4. Checklist of Annual Filing Status
5. Brief Synopsis/Impact of Companies Amendment Act, 2017
6. Understanding of Small Company
7. Understanding the Concept of Directors
8. Disqualification of Directors
9. Disclosures of Interest or Concern by Directors
10. Approval of Financial Statement and Directors' Report
11. Understanding of Boards' Report
12. Circulation of Financial Statement
13. Annual General Meeting (AGM)
14. Book Closure/Record Date
15. Filing of Financial Statement
16. Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) - The Companies Act, 2013
17. Appointment / Reappointment of Accounts
18. Annual Return
19. E-Voting Procedure
20. Revision of Reopening of Accounts
21. Concept of Right Issue and Private Placement
22. Understanding of Right Issue and Private Placement
23. Changes of Shareholding of Promoters and Top Ten Shareholders
24. Committees of the Board
25. Key Managerial Personnel
26. Secretarial Audit
27. List of Resolutions / Agreements Required to be Filed with ROC along with MGT-14
28. Types of Resolution Required for Frequently Used Transactions
30. Category-wise / Class-based Provisions / Compliances
31. FAQs on LLP