Project Management comes with phrases like PERT/CPM charts, earned value analysis, project charter and so on. No wonder that students and beginners may get intimated and confused. My purpose of writing this book is to make project management simple to understand and make the reader comfortable.
This book comes with theoretical concepts, numerical examples and case studies covering the entire latest syllabus of MMS/MBA and therefore ideal for management students. Having said so, this book will also be beneficial for beginners and executives who want to pursue career in project management and also those executives who have begun their career or want to make a career in project management.
1. Covers the entire syllabus of MMS.
2. Useful to management students and beginners to understand basics of project management.
3. Offers the reader with latest practices, tools and techniques to reduce project risk and increase chances of success.
4. Provides an educative, tutoring style that makes the book easy to understand and enjoyable to read.
5. Packed with plenty of illustrations, diagrams, assignments and case studies to assist you in dealing with real-life situations.
1. Overview of Project Management
2. Project Initiation
3. Project Planning
4. Project Scheduling
5. Project Monitoring and Control
6. Closing the Project