Law is the protector of the society and society remain weak and unsafe without the judicial power. Any business and individual should work with in preview of law which is mandatory. Law represents the values of a society. It has that have the force of formal authority of threat and punishment, if they are broken. This makes any body to follow law compulsory.
All business activities should be based on legal foundation. Every business should have two fold effect, of offering and acceptance mutual consent sharing fruits of business, protecting one's right, facing the competitions, a care towards environment, vigilant about protecting all such activities. Introduction to Business Law, Indian Contract Act 1872, Elements of Contract, Consumer Protection Act, 1986, The Environment Protection Act, 1986, and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 so as are some of Acts to create awareness among UG students.
this book is simple and easy to understand and fully convert with Tumkur University syllabi, with following criteria :
1. Every unit is covered with overview which gives a over all picture of the unit.
2. The over-view stands as a bird's eyeview for easy understanding and memory on the examination point of view.
3. Explanation with diagram for clear ideas.
4. Authentic description of every topic.
5. Module questions at the end of every unit as per the pattern of question paper.
2. Indian Contract Act 1872
3. Elements of Contract
4. Consumer Protection Act (Copra) 1986
5. The Environment Protection Act 1986
6. Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999