What is unique about this book?
This book is a blend of theory and practical aspects of Project Management in any industry. It has more case studies, and today's practices followed in Industries. Newer aspects in Project Management Effective Project Management in India, Project Review by World Bank including Model Project is discussed. This book is an asset in the hands of every project manager executing any kind of projects and students of Post-graduation in management.
Who all will be benefited with this book?
All the Project Managers at all levels, both at site and Managers at top level in corporate office. All Postgraduate students who are pursuing Project Management as specialization.
1. Project Management
2. Project Execution and Administration
3. Project Life Cycle
4. Project Identification, Project Formation and Project Market and Demand
5. Feasibility Study and Project Report
6. Commercial Viability
7. Project Appraisal
8. Technical Feasibility Appraisal
9. Project Planning, Project Scheduling and Project Monitoring and Implementation
10. Project Control
11. Project Review and Project Audit
12. Project Financing and Risk Analysis
13. Environmental Impact Assessment and Environment Analysis
14. Project Management Software
Glossary of Terms