The salient features of this book are :-
- The outline of this text book is prepared by a faculty who has been an authority in practical subjects like Accountancy, Finance and Taxation.
- It is written in a simple language and at alevel understandable by the student community.
- It covers all the topics of the syllabus prescribed by the Banglore University.
- It contains many illustrations and exercises for the problems part of the syllabus.
- It is fruit of about three decades of teaching experience and the academic excellence obtain from therein.
- Teaching methods which make topics simple and understandable by everyone have been liberally used in writing this book.
Chapter -1 Financial Management: An Overview
Chapter -2 Time Value of Money
Chapter -3 Valuation of Securities
Chapter -4 Sources of Long Term Finance
Chapter -5 Financing Decision
Chapter -6 Leverage
Chapter -7 Dividend Policy
Chapter -8 Investment Decisions
Chapter -9 Working Capital Management