The book comprising 10 chapters, the text essentially revolves around three fundamental issues of managing finance: raising funds, investing them judiciously and dispersal of profits, including dividends to shareholders.
Besides being comprehensive on the coverage of the subject, Financial Management has been following unique pedagogic aids.
- Each chapter begins with learning objectives.
- Numerous problems with solutions are appended to each chapter.
- Self-taught tools comprising fill-in-the-blanks statements and true/false statements with answers at the end of each chapter.
- Skill-building exercises given the end of the book help students develop skills in the subject by bridging the gap between theory and practice.
The book is free from jargons and verbose. It is written in simple conventional style.
1. Introduction to Financial Management
3.The Time Value of Money
4.Valuation of Bonds/Debentures and Shares
5.Capital Structure and Leverages
6.Sources of long-Term Finance
7. Capital Budgeting
8. Dividend Decision
9. Working Capital Management
10. Working Capital Finance - Sources