This book mainly deals with different aspects of human resource management. It covers an overview of personnel management and human resource management, job analysis, human resource planning, recruitment and selection, orientation, career planning, promotion and transfer, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation, industrial relation, international HRM, and challenges and emerging trends in HRM. Altogether the book contains sixteen chapters.
- Presents the material in a simple and lucid style.
- An authoritative and up to date text with a proper blend of theory and practice.
- Immense use to post graduate students of management and HR practitioners.
1. Managing Personnel and Human Resource an Overview
2. Job Analysis
3. Human Resource Planning
6. Orientation or Induction
7. Career Planning
8. Promotion, Demotion and Transfer
9. Dislocation, Relocation and Outplacement
10. Training and Development
11. Performance Appraisal
12. Employee Compensation
13. Industrial Relations
14. International Human Resource Management
15. Cross-Cultural Environment
16. Challenges, Current Trends and Future of HRM