The fast changing volatile and dynamic financial landscape is creating a new set of environment for the companies and forcing the practitioners and researchers to develop new insights adopt the changes at a fast pace than before. This book discusses some of the Contemporary Issues in Business and Management.
This current book entitled Contemporary Issues in Business and Management discusses various emerging trends in finance and banking. The book contains eighteen articles and is divided into three parts.
The first part Contemporary Issues General Management contains six chapters covering the discussions on Indian Economy Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Globalization and Project Management.
The second part of the book Contemporary Issues Human Resource Management contains five chapters covering the discussion on Emotional Intelligence, Ethics and Values, Social Media and Issues of HR in Banking.
The third part of the book contains seven chapters on Contemporary Issues in Financial Management covering the discussion on Financial Inclusion, Micro Credit, Role of Post Office in Financial Inclusion and Economic Development.
All the chapters contained in the book are application-oriented and therefore will provide useful guidance to the practitioners as much as they will to the researchers.
1. Innovative Techniques for Indian Economy in Global Slowdown Restraints: A Managerial Perspective
- Shantanu Saurabh and H.K. Singh
2. Impact of Development Mechanism on Sustainable Developments – A Review on Issues and Challenges
- Sathya Narayanan S.R. and K.P.V. Ramanakumar
3. Corporate Social Responsibility in India: Status and Expectations
- Tripti Barthwal and Nupur Krishna
4. Sustainable Development in Women Entrepreneurship in India (With Special Reference to Capital Region of Uttar Pradesh)
- Vivekanand Pandey
5. A Study of Globalization to Glocalization of India and its Future Outlook
- Arvind Kumar Singh, Nancy Sharma and Karan Veer Singh
6. Project Management – Systematic Approach from Planning to Handover of the Project
- Sharad Chaturvedi
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
7. A Study of Responsible Management Education: An Emerging Tool for Sustainability
- Ajit Dhar Dubey
8. Emotional Intelligence – A Key to Effective Human Resource Management
- Sheetal Sharma
9. Role of Ethics and Values in Developing Human Resources
- Narendra Narottam
10. Social Media and HR Practices
- Muzna Zafar and Nupur Rastogi
11. Issues in Human Resource Development in Indian Banks (An Empirical Evaluation)
- A. Raghu
12. Profitable Models for Financial Inclusion
- Atul Bansal
13. Role of Capital Market Development in the Economic Growth of India
- P.K. Mishra
14. Financial Inclusion and the Role of the Post Office
- Bhawana Rewadikar
15. Micro-credit Development in India with Special Reference to BASIX
- Harnam Singh
16. Taking Banking Services to Common Men
- Pushpa Suryavanshi
17. Role of Financial Inclusion in the Economic Growth of Odisha
- P.K. Mishra
18. A Theoretical Assessment of Financial Inclusion in India
- Shobhit Goel, Himanshu Rastogi and Sana Moid