Himalaya Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. was founded by Late Shri D. P. Pandey (1938-2005),
a pioneer in the area of educational publishing in India. Under his leadership HPH
became one of the premier publishers in the domain of Academic Publishing in India.
HPH has published books in various categories such as Economics, Commerce, Management,
Accounting, IT, Pure Sciences, Sociology, Psychology, Humanities, History...
While developing content in the above mentioned areas, HPH has always made it a
point to validate the content by its team of experts, so that it is authentic and
of excellent quality. HPH has its in-house production team, which gives specific
treatment to content given by the authors.
HPH maps the entire country by having its 12 offices all over.
In a nutshell, the following are the Key Activities of the Company
1. Developing of E-Content and Lecture CDs.. to Distance Learning
Institutes in India.
2. HPH publishes books for most universities in India.
3. HPH has published more than 4000 titles in the area of Economics,
Commerce, Management, IT, Pure Sciences, Mathematics, Sociology,
4. HPH publishes books in Hindi, English, Marathi, Kannada and
Telugu. It also offers translation facitlity to institutes who want Customised
Content for their Full-time or Distance Learning Programs.
5. Leader in the domain of Customised Publishing - HPH was the
first in the country to offer Customised Publishing Solutions to Distance Learning
Institutes. Today HPH offers services such as Developing Content, Printing of Books,
Stocking of Books, Delivery of Books too.
6. HPH is registered with ICSSR, we take pride in publishing Ph.D
7. HPH publishes various seminar proceedings in the area of Banking,
Finance, Management and New issues.
8. HPH has been a preferred publisher by many bodies such as Reserve
Bank of India, Institute of Population Studies, University of Mumbai...
9. HPH Text Books are referred to not only in India, but other
countries such as Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, South Africa, Papua New
10. HPH Reference Books are referred by Academicians and Students
from across the Globe.