It is a comprehensive book covering multifacets of the complex technological decision-making in enterprises, battling for competitive advantage. Written in a simple, lucid style, the text provides conceptual frameworks and latest tools for students to understand key issues like Technology Strategy Formulation, R&D Management, Creativity, Technology Acquisition, Technology Diffusion and Technology Deployment.
The book contains questions, exercises, mini projects and cases − the three important pedagogical tools required for training management students and trainees.
The book will be helpful to management and engineering students as well as corporate executives interested in Technology Management.
|Book Content of Management of Technology
|1. Technology Management
2. Technology Policy
3. Technology Strategy
4. Technology Planning and Strategy Tools
5. Technology Change and Forecasting
6. Technology Innovation
7. Creativity and Problem Solving
8. Technology Acquisition
9. Research & Development Strategies
10. Research and Development Management
11. Financial Evaluation of R & D Projects
12. New Product Development
13. Process Innovation
14. Technology Transfer
15. Technology Diffusion
16. Technology Absorption and Deployment
Appendix R & D : Corporate Venturing and Spin-Offs