The present edition is written as per the latest syllabus (core curriculum) of Karnataka PU Board. In penning this text book, an effort has been made to make the readers to feel that learning Mathematics is an enjoyable experience. This will enable them to develop confidence in solving the problems on their own to achieve excellence in PUE Board examination and in CET.
- Stepwise approach.
- Highlighting the concepts through problems.
- NCERT problems are solved at appropriate places in each chapter.
- Each chapter dealt from the beginning in detail (in particular Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry chapters).
- Alternative approach to solve problems.
- Tips to answer objective type questions (Time Saving Results).
- Over 1750 solved problems and nearly 1500 exercise problems.
- Double colour printing.
|Book Content of Book of Mathematics (First Year PUC)
PART − I A : Sets and Functions
Chapter 1 − Sets
Chapter 2 − Relations
PART − I B : Trigonometric Functions
Chapter 3 − Functions
Chapter 1 − Angles and Their Measure
Chapter 2 − Trigonometric Functions
Chapter 3 − Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
Chapter 4 − Trigonometric Functions of Compound Angles
Chapter 5 − Transformation Formuale
Chapter 6 − Trigonometric Functions of Multiple and Sub-multiple Angles
PART − II : Algebra
Chapter 7 − Trigonometric Equations
Chapter 1 − Mathematical Induction
Chapter 2 − Complex Numbers
Chapter 3 − Quadratic Equations
Chapter 4 − Linear Inequality