General History and History of Mathematics differ from each other on basic grounds of their approaches. In General History one deals with the History of dynasty of administration of a particular region and it has no relevance with the other parts of the world except about aggression, but History of Mathematics deals with the History of whole civilization of entire mankind. It has been observed as to how mathematical works have spread of over the world in any particular period touching the interest of entire mankind, even if communication gap remained wide. Hence I have always chosen century wise mathematical developments which have influenced civilization of the whole world, communication gap being no hindrance for excited scholars, in whatever part of the world they might have lived, in different countries.
1. Genesis of Mathematics and its Expansion
2. Gradual Development In India
3. World Mathematics up to 1500 B.C./1000 B.C.
4. World Mathematics from 1500 B.C./1000 B.C. to 500 B.C./300 B.C.
5. World Mathematics from 500 B.C./to 300 B.C. to 500 A.D./1000 A.D.
6. World Mathematics from 500 A.D./1000 A.D. to 1500 A.D.
7. World Mathematics from 1000 A.D. to 1500 A.D. (Western Mathematics)
8. Eastern Mathematics form 1000 A.D. to 1500 A.D.
9. Development of Mathematics during Sixteenth Century
10. World Mathematics Mostly in Seventeenth Century
11. World Mathematics in Eighteenth Century and Afterwards
12. World Mathematics in Twentieth Century
13. History of Miscellaneous Popular Development (As a Common Matter)
14. Miscellaneous Information
15. Remarkable Observations
16. history of Classical Mathematical Branches