The book has been prepared strictly according to the New Upgraded Syllabus of M. S. Board Std. XI & XII and NCERT Examination.
Adequate text on theory portion is given in the beginning of every unit.
Special attraction, "Point to Note", have been added in the text to enable the students to make the revision faster. "Point to Note"includes all important point of the concerned unit, assembled at one place, for the convenience of both, the students and the teachers.
The questions of higher difficulty level, to include thinking ability among the students, have been specially marked. The solutions to some question, which are typical and above the average difficulty level, are given at the end of the each unit. Special care has been taken to cover the entire syllabus while framing the questions.
All possible types of Question from Various Competitive Examinations have been incrorporated to help the students for genuine preparation.
Five model question papers are added at the end. They have been framed as per 20:80 formula and the recent circular from Govt. of Maharashtra. The question papers include 20% question from XI Std. syllabus and 80% question from XII Std. syllabus.
Part - I
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties (Periodic Table)
4. Nature of Chemical Bond
5. State of Matter (Gases and Liquids)
6. Surface Chemistry
7. Chemical Equilibrium
8. Redox Reactions
10. s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
11. Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry
12. Alkanes, Alkenes, Aromatic Compounds
13. Environmental Chemistry
Part - II
1. Solid State
2. Solutions and Colligative Properties
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. p-Block Elements
8. Group 15 Elements
9. d- and f-Block Elements
10. Coordination Compounds
11. Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes, Haloalkanes and Arenes
12. Alcohols, Phenols and Ether Alcohol
13. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
14. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
15. Biomolecules Carbohydrates
17. Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Question Papers with Solution (NEET, JEE-Mains)
- Question Paper MHT-CET
- Model Question Paper