This book based on MH-CET syllabus and is written strictly according to guide lines. We are fully aware of the students aspiration to pursue the all important and prestigious medical profession. We hope our MH-CET book will give them self confidence to face the challenges of academic and professional courses after the +2 stage.
The salient features of the book are -
1. The book has 19 chapters, each chapter has been summarized in the form of important points, which the students will find easy to remember. This will help them to increase their learning capacity and in answering multiple choice question.
2. There is on substitute for simplified, clear, will labeled diagrams in biology. Such large number of simplified diagrams in the book will make it easy for the students to understand the subject easily.
3. We have tried to present the text in most simple, straight and lucid language. This will make it easy for the students to follow and understand the subject.
4. In each chapter, additional useful information is given in box. Along with this ‘you should know or 'you must remember' type of additional relevant information is also given.
5. At the end of each chapter 'Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)' and Medical entrance examination questions are given for Maharashtra Board.
6. This will give fair idea to the teachers and students about the depth and the type of questions asked in MH-CET.
7. The authors are confident that this book will be most useful, adequate and will serve best the needs of the students for preparation of Medical Entrance Examination of State.
During the course of our long experience as biology teachers and authors of many CET Books at+2 level (since 1983), we have received from time to time many valuable suggestions from teachers and students. We are thankful to all of them. Suggestions will be great fully acknowledged and incorporated.
1. Genetic Basic of Inheritance
2. Gene : It's Nature, Expression and Regulation
3. Biotechnology : Process and Application
4. Enhancement in food Production
5. Microbes in Human Welfare
7. Plant Respiration
8. Reproduction in Plant