In the present century, emergence of internet and online media poses many challenges. The online media has enormously affected print media, such as aspects of demand, subscription, market share, print revenue, advertising revenue and profitability. An analysis of these issues will enhance the possibility of sustaining the print media amidst competitive impact of online media.
This book "Print Media Vs. Online Media" will be useful to the academic community including the scholars / researchers concerned with multiple issues of sustainability of print media and influx of online media.
Personnel in the areas of journalism and communication science will also benefit from the contents of this book to foster further research.
1. Introduction: The Print Media Vs Online Media Interface
2. Digital and Online Periodicals (Literature Review)
3. Research Design and Methodology
4. Analysis and Interpretation of Data
5. Observations, Conclusions and Recommendations