Developmental Psychology is one of the most interesting and relevant subject which has been recently introduced as a subject at S.Y.B.A. level. It is a subject that is concerned with various aspects and processes of development right from conception till death. Its multidisciplinary orientation will help us to increase our knowledge not only about ourselves but also about people in general.
This book has been written in a very simple and easy to understand language. Technical terms have been defined in simple words.
1. About the Human Development
2. Conception Through Birth
3. Infancy and Toddlerhood; Physical and Intellectual Development
4. Infancy and Toddlerhood Personality and Social Development
5. Early Childhood
6. Middle Childhood
7. Adolescence: Physical and Intellectual Development
8. Adolescence: Personality and Social Development
9. Young Adulthood: Physical and INtellectual Development
10. Middle Adulthood: Physical and INtellectual Development
11. Late Adulthood: Physical and INtellectual Development
12. The End of Life