Content provided in this book would help the students across the globe to learn English Language, and equip them to take competitive exams with confidence.
LIC, COMEDK, JIPMER, BITSAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, CTET, TOEFL, CAT, MAT, BBA, BBS, CDS, NDA, GIC
Banks:- Andhra Bank, UCO Central Bank, Indian Bank, SBI, Corporation Bank, Bank of Baroda PNB
- To ensure that English Language learners move beyond basic comprehension for acquisition of the complex skills of learning English in the 21st century.
- To withstand the convergence of computer technology especially for learning English Language.
- Initiative in bringing about leadership in Classroom Management.
- To bring about practical orientation or experiential learning in English.
- To propose to be an effective instructor in English, enhancing good LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing) Communication Skills in English.
2. Parts of Speech
3. Degree of Comparison
4. Active and Passive Voice
5. Direct and Indirect Speech
6. Phrases and Clauses
8. Simple, Compound and Comples Sentences
9. Sentence Structure: Subject, Predicate and Object
10. Business Communication
Practice Exercises (Multiple Choice Questions)