The electronics has been introduced as a separate subject for the undergraduate students in most of the Indian Universities. This text, "Concepts of Electronics" intends to fulfill the requirement of these students.
The comprehensive text explains the basic concepts of Electronics and considers how those concepts are useful in problem solving.
- Use of Semiconductor devices throughout the text. No more Vacuum-tube.
- A simple, logical and systematic presentation of the subject.
- Self Test and short answer type questions at the end of each chapter.
- Large number of solved and unsolved problems to develop the understanding of the subject.
- Text book for undergraduate Physics and Engineering students.
1. Alternating Current Bridges
2. Network Analysis and Network Theorems
3. Semiconductor Devices
4. Rectifiers and Filter Circuits
5. Transistor Amplifiers
6. Feedback Amplifiers and Oscillators
7. Electronic Communication Systems
8. Number Systems and Logic Gates
9. Electronic Instruments and Devices