Law is the protector of the society and society remain weak and unsafe without the judicial power. Any business and individual should work with in purview of law which is mandatory. Law represents the values of a society. It has that have the force of formal authority of threat and punishment, if they are broken. This makes any body to follow law compulsory.
All business activities should be based on legal foundation. Every business should have two fold effect, of offering and acceptance mutual consent sharing fruits of business, protecting one's right, facing the competitions, a care towards environment, vigilant about various crimes and so on. The title "Business Laws" is providing the boundaries and protecting all such activities. The Contract Acts 1872, Indian Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Partnership Laws, The Partnership Act, 1932, The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 and The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 so as are some of Acts to create awareness among UG students.
The book is simple and easy to understand and fully convert with University of Calcutta syllabi, with following criteria:
1. Every unit is covered with overview which gives a over all picture of the unit.
2. The over-view stands as a bird's eye-view for easy understanding and memory on the examination point of view.
3. Explanation with diagram for clear ideas.
4. Authentic description of every topic.
5. Module questions at the end of every unit as per the pattern of question paper.
Unit 1 : The Indian Contract Act, 1872
Unit 2 : The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
Unit 3 : Partnership Laws
Unit 4 : The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Unit 5 : Consumers Protection Act, 1986