Law is the protector of the society and society remain weak and unsafe without the judicial power. Any business and individual should work with in purview of law which is mandatory. Law represents the values of a society. It has that have the force of formal authority of threat and punishment, if they are broken. This makes any body to follow law compulsory.
All business activities should be based on legal foundation. Every business should have two fold effect, of offering and acceptance mutual consent sharing fruits of business, protecting one's right, facing the competitions, a care towards environment, vigilant about various crimes and so on. The title "Company Law" is providing the boundaries and protecting all such activities. Introduction to company, formation of a company, company administration, share capital and debenture, corporate meetings so as are some of Acts to create awareness among UG students.
The book is simple and easy to understand and fully convert with University of Calcutta syllabi, with following criteria:
1. Every unit is covered with overview which gives a over all picture of the unit.
2. The over-view stands as a bird's eyeview for easy understanding and memory on the examination point of view.
3. Explanation with diagram for clear ideas.
4. Authentic description of every topic.
5. Module questions at the end of every unit as per the pattern of question paper.
UNIT - 1 Introduction to Company
UNIT - 2 Formation of a Company
UNIT - 3 Company Administration
UNIT - 4 Share Capital and Debenture
UNIT - 5 Corporate Meetings
Examination Question Paper