We have great pleasure in placing this book "Plant diversity paper I and II" for B.Sc. Botany first semester students. This book has been complied exclusively as per the new semester wise CBCS pattern syllabus of Gondwana University, Gadchiroli which will implement from June-2017.
The main intend of writing this book is to present the subject matter in a concise and easily understandable form keeping in view the basic need of the students. It's our effort to make available an authentic and syllabus oriented standard study material for the students and teachers.
This book Includes-
Part-I Paper-I Micro-organism, Algae, Fungi and Plant Pathology
Part-II Paper-II Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperm and Paleobotany
Paper - I
- General Characteristic of Life
- Concept of plant kingdom
- Plant Pathology
Paper - II
- Life History of Hepaticae
- External Morphology, anatomy and reproduction of Psilophyta
- Concept of Heterospory and seed Habit
- External Morphology, anatomy and reproduction of Cycadales