The main objective of the present work entitled "ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT" is to serve as an invaluable guide to all those who want to enter into the entrepreneurial arena. It is also designed as a textbook to all those who pursue higher education with a course on `Entrepreneurship Development`.
The salient features of this book are:
• Presentation of various aspects of entrepreneurship in a simple language and lucid style.
• Logical arrangement of chapters in an adequate manner.
• Exhaustive coverage of project report and its appraisal comprehensively and critically.
• Critical analysis of problems faced by small-scale as well as women entrepreneurs.
• Provision of Concise information on technical know-how to start a new enterprise.
• Inclusion of both objective and descriptive type questions at the end of each chapter.
3. International Entrepreneurship
4. Entrepreneurship Development in India
5. Women Entrepreneurs
6. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises − An Overview
7. Starting a Micro, Small and Medium Industry
8. Project Identification
9. Project Report
11. Project Appraisal
12. Forms of Ownership
13. Institutional Support to Entrepreneurs
14. Institutional Finance to Entrepreneurs
15. Incentives for MSME Units
16. Cluster Development Programme
17. SME Credit Rating Service
18. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
19. Sickness in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises