This text is intended for undergraduate and graduate students for a thorough knowledge in Electrodynamics, which covers wide range of topics starting from Electrostatics to Relativistic Electrodynamics. The salient features of this book are:
－The derivations are implicitly done in both SI and Gaussian system.
－Almost all expressions are put in both system of units.
－Clear concepts and derivations without any abruption.
－Ample footnotes to make the points clear and unambiguous.
－Computer plots with 3D graphics.
－Special Theory of Relativity and Relativistic Electrodynamics with special emphasis on least action principle and covariant formulation.
3. Boundary-Value Problems in Electrostatics-I
4. Boundary-Value Problems in Electrostatics-II
5. Multipoles, Electic Fields in Matter and Dielectrics
7. Magnetic Fields in Matter
9. Maxwell's Equations, Macroscopic Electromagnetism, Conservation Laws
10. Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Propagation
11. Waveguides and Resonant Cavities
13. Relativistic Electrodynamics
14. Relativistic Mechanics and Covariant Lagrangian Formulation