The book deals with different dimensions of industrial relations. It contains altogether 30 chapters, 5 appendices, a bibliography, and an index.
All the chapters have been updated and streamlined.
Sexual Harassment at Workplace, a new chapter has been incorporated in this revised edition.
The Industrial Relations Code 2020, a new appendix, covering salient features, summary, and discussion questions, has been added.
Check Your Progress, in the form of multiple choice questions, and true false statements, has been added at the end of each chapter.
PART I : CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK
1. Philosophy of Industrial Relations
2. Evolution of Industrial Relations
3. Technological Change and Industrial Relations
4. Grievance Function in Industrial Relations
5. Discipline in Industrial Relations
6. Labour Administration in India
7. Industrial Disputes Prevention and Settlement
8. Industrial Unrest and Harmony
9. Trade Unionism Theoretical Perspectives
10. Workers Organisations in India
11. Employers Organisations in India
12. Wage Issues in Industrial Relations
13. Collective Bargaining
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Productivity Bargaining
16. Employee Participation in Management
17. Industrial Relations in Public Sector
18. Employee Relations in Small Scale Units
19. Industrial Relations In Changing Environment
20. Industrial Relations in Changing Environment
PART II : LEGAL FRAMEWORK
21. Labour and The Constitution
22. Constitutional Writs and Appeals
23. Disciplinary Proceedings in Industry
24. The Trade Unions Act 1926
25. The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act 1946
26. The Industrial Disputes Act 1947
27. The Maharashtra Industrial Relations Act 1946
28. The Maharashtra Recognition of Trade Unions and Prevention of Unfair Labour Practices Act 1971
PART III : NATIONAL LABOUR CODES
29. Labour Law Reforms
30. Industrial Relations Code 2020
PART IV : APPENDICES